It wasn’t until recently that I even thought about putting something sweet and dessert-like in a CrockPot. But it’s an incredible thing! These gooey, delicious brownies are going to CROCK your world! A perfect blend of chocolate, caramel and pecans. Oh…and don’t forget to top it with ice cream!
- 18 oz fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 11 oz caramel bits
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 12 oz hot fudge sauce
- Spray a large Crock Pot with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, chocolate chips, oil, water, and eggs.
- Stir or whisk together until combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour the brownie batter into the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix the caramel bits and heavy cream. Microwave in 30 second intervals on high heat, stirring in between, until caramel is completely melted. Stir in pecans.
- Pour caramel mixture over the top of the brownie mixture and use a spatula or a knife to swirl the caramel mixture in.
- In a small bowl, whisk the hot fudge sauce and hot water together until smooth.
- Pour over the top of the caramel mixture.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 to 3.5 hours or until the edges of the brownies are set. The center will be gooey.
- Serve with ice cream.