The Captain and I went to my mom and dad’s for dinner a couple of weeks ago and had the most amazing meal! I don’t know why I’d never had this before, but it was a new recipe for my mom. Come to find out, it’s actually been around awhile. It’s super easy and very tasty! After I had it there, I immediately craved it so I had to make it myself. Mmmm…perfect for this cold week!
- 3-4 pound chuck roast
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 packet Au Jus seasoning
- 5-6 pepperoncinis (or sliced banana pepper rings)
- ¼ cup pepperoncini juice (or banana pepper juice)
- 1 stick butter
- Place the roast in crock pot.
- Sprinkle the ranch and Au Jus seasoning over roast.
- Place the pepperoncinis around the roast and then add the juice.
- Place the stick of butter on top of the roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 4-6.
- Use two forks to shred the meat.
- Serve over potatoes or rice.