Kids and adults LOVE this recipe. What a great thing to have in the house during summer break when no one wants to cook breakfast everyday! They also make a tasty healthier snack!
1 and 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 small ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup egg substitute or 2 eggs
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons liquid coffee creamer (I used vanilla)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder,
baking soda, salt, sugar and cocoa. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine bananas, egg substitute or eggs, oil, creamer and vanilla.
3. Add banana mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
4. Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
5. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Cool in pans 5 minutes.
6. Remove and serve warm or at room temperature.