(aka Cinn-ergy bites)
We’ve all been there. Someone passes out a sign-up sheet for bringing snacks during the soccer game, or during tech rehearsal for the school play. What can you bring that doesn’t bog them down but helps sustain their energy??! These. (obviously be careful with peanut allergies!)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (uncooked)
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Once chilled, roll into 1″ balls.
- Store airtight and keep refrigerated for up to a week.