Thanks, Pam for passing along a version of these! I tweaked it a big because I wanted to add Italian sausage to them! How yummy! I love that it gives you a way to have the flavors of Lasagna in a little healthier way! Perfect for dinners or get-togethers!
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (I use the kind with no added sugar)
- 1 pack wonton wrappers 48 wrappers
- 1 1/2 cups non-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup low fat shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- Sauté ground beef and sausage and cook until browned.
- Add sauce and heat until bubbly.
Mini Lasagna cups:
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Lightly coat muffin pan with cooking spray
- Line muffin cups with wonton wrappers
- Put 1 tsp ricotta cheese in each cup
- Top with 1 1/2 tbsp. filling
- Add some shredded mozzarella
- Top with Parmesan
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the edges are crispy.
You may have enough to do two pans worth. Play with the recipe and add more sauce or more cups accordingly.