- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Steak Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) bag frozen home-style meatballs
- 1 cup sour cream
- In the crock pot or a large bowl, mix the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth with a whisk.
- Add remaining seasonings and stir in the frozen meatballs.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Add the sour cream, mixing it well, and allow to cook for another 30 minutes.
- For a meal, serve over egg noodles.
2 thoughts on “Tailgate Meatballs”
My family and I love this recipe! I even took it to a pot luck at work & they all loved it too. We serve it over mashed potatoes.