This time of year doesn’t often scream “CROCK-POT” meals, but with the cold, snow, and shelter-in-place, this is perfect. We miss going to restaurants and having someone walk past with a sizzling fajita, don’t we? Well it’s not exactly the same, but the flavors are there and it’s delicious!
- 1 1/2-pound beef flank steak (I used swiss)
- 1 can rotel, (your desired heat)
- 1 onion, sliced (I skipped)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 8 large flour tortillas, or as needed
- Shredded cheddar cheese or a blend
- Sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, other favorite toppers
Cut steak into strips and place in a slow cooker
Add rotel, seasoning, onion, pepper
Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours, or on High for 4 to 6 hours, until steak is tender
Serve hot with tortillas, shredded cheese, etc. allowing everyone to make it their own!